How to Qualify of the California Regional Training Center
An Established National Team Contender shall be considered a wrestler who meets at least one of the following competitive accomplishments within the last four calendar years:
- Won at least one match at a USAW World or Olympic Team Trials
- Placed top 8 at USAW Senior Open Championships
- Placed top 8 at USAW University National Championship
- Placed top 8 at FILA Junior National Championship
- Placed top 8 at USAW Junior National Championship
- Placed top 8 at USAW Cadet National Championship
- Placed top 4 in the High School State Championship
- Placed top 4 at the Prep National Championships
- Placed top 4 at USAW State Junior freestyle/Greco-Roman Championships
- Placed top 4 at USAW State Cadet freestyle/Greco-Roman Championships
- All wrestlers participating in the RTC practice must meet the above criteria and must be current athlete members of USA Wrestling.
If you meet one or more of the above criteria and would like to work out at the RTC, please bring a completed Participant Approval Form and Liability Waiver
to your first practice.